Wednesday 12 March 2014

FABULOUS



I am saving it for one very important
This Beauty is from God a given blessing
He is very special-the sincere love I need
Simple and easy is how my life has been.

I have to admit I’m following what is Holy
You too should try to take your pace slowly
There’s no race so you won’t have to loose
You know these magnificent words are true.

No need for you to even make a touch
What you’re telling me is degrading me so much
You know the harmful and so preached consequences
I apologize for making you have the morale
It annoys me that your feelings are so immoral.

Hey boy hit the road; it’s only him I wait
You know of chilling: Yes I am and having Faith
I’ll open up to him: and oh; rock the boat on that Night.

My relationship with Christ is full of fire
I don’t need your lust, good for nothing liar
Just get of my pure pride am aiming higher
I’m grateful to God you are hearing this player.

No comments:

Post a Comment