Friday 14 March 2014

SHINE RAINBOW IN THE STORM



Pity, what a storm
Can feel it through my bone
Sadly I’m all alone
Is there a way to keep warm?
It's becoming difficult and long
Thought it‘ll pass then I move on
Well the friends I once had are gone
Am not myself, no longer strong
What should I do when on my own?
Something tells me I have to make a turn
Lord knows am afraid I want to run
Not understanding the purpose of being man
Please help me I only wanna learn.
Heavenly father, show me a sign
Oh my Healer, get me in line
Praise You Creator, restructure my mind
 Mighty Redeemer, forgive all sins of mine.
I need shining through this storm
It's time for you god, help get home
To dine, out of cold, no longer be alone
Won’t whine, You said, in storms: I shone.
I see others smiling,
For me it’s been a while
Trying to stop the wining

No comments:

Post a Comment